The Toolkit includes:
- Opportunity Analysis: shows why recreational tourism investment in our region has a bright future
- Lakes & Locations Catalogue: evaluations of lakes selected for tourism development
- Investor's Guide to Development Processes: assists you through the permitting process
Links to the toolkit are found on subsequent pages. A portable drive containing the Investor's Toolkit may be obtained from LSLEA.
Five Steps to Realizing Your Dream
- 1 Learn more about opportunities and the Toolkit by following links through the next three web pages.
- 2 Review the Opportunity Analysis and use it to evaluate the viability of investment in commercial recreational tourism in the Lesser Slave Region.
- 3 Browse the Lakes & Locations Catalogue and imagine yourself in the picture. Use the information about each candidate lake to pick locations to build your dream.
- 4 Follow the link to the Investor's Guide to Development Processes. The Guide is long and it is thorough. Browse it.
- 5 Contact the LSLEA. We will help you pick potential locations that suit your dream and guide you through the development permitting process.